Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM

+9
SchnauzkyLVR
des matins de cristal
blacknwhite
Rianne
snasapjasa
Grovelea
Szende
Myltan
Jo
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM Empty SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM

Post  Jo Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:45 pm

Photo taken after Levi won the Miniature Schnauzer Puppy of the Year award.

SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM Levisoyresize

Sire UK CH/SE UCH Wellingley What About It
Dam Wellingley Wild Jasmine

Levi was SCGB Miniature Puppy of the Year at SOY
Has won
1 RCC in the UK
1 BP in UK
1 CAC, 1 RCACIB in Sweden
3 CAC, 2 CACIB, 1 RCACIB in Iceland + 2 BOB
He also has his Junior Warrant title and Show Certificate of Merit in the UK

He is also a BIS and BPIS winner.

Last edited by Jo on Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding new champion title)
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM Empty Re: SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM

Post  Jo Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:33 pm

Levi will be leaving the UK this week and moving to Sweden for an extended holiday. He will be available for stud during this time.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM Empty Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM

Post  Myltan Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am

Nice!
And might I ask with whom? Cool

Maria

Myltan

Back to top Go down

SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM Empty Re: SE UCH, IS CH Wellingley Whats The Game at Beanara JW ShCM

Post  Jo Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 am

Myltan wrote:Nice!

Maria

I'm sure you will find out soon! Very Happy
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Szende Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:01 am

Succes for Levi in Sweden!!
Szende
Szende

Back to top Go down

Post  Myltan Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:12 am

Jo wrote:
Myltan wrote:Nice!

Maria

I'm sure you will find out soon! Very Happy

Found it on your web Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Maria

Myltan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:31 am

Szende wrote:Succes for Levi in Sweden!!

Thank you

thank you
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:13 pm

Now that he has arrived, I can tell you that Levi is staying with Marta at the Silfurskugga kennel

http://www.silfurskuggar.se/enelskfront.htm

Initial enquiries should be made to Marta, if anyone would like to use him at stud or to me if you require more information about him.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Grovelea Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:44 am

Good Luck to Levi in Sweden, he's a very nice dog Very Happy Very Happy
Grovelea
Grovelea

Back to top Go down

Post  snasapjasa Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:26 pm

Lovley Dog Smile
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:52 pm

thank you thank you thank you
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rianne Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:15 pm

He is really pretty!!! Smile
Rianne
Rianne

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:35 pm

Today was his first show in Sweden and he won the CAC and RCACIB Very Happy

Last edited by Jo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Grovelea Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 am

Excellant News! Well done Levi Very Happy Very Happy
Grovelea
Grovelea

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:57 pm

wonderful news, congratulations!
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:30 pm

http://www.dfscrufts.tv/Video/VideoItem.aspx/327_Breeders_Stakes_Finals_at_Crufts_2008

the above is a link to the Breeders Stakes Final at Crufts 2008 (you may need to log in to watch the video) Levi is the 2nd dog in the team of p/s miniatures who were placed 3rd overall. You get some good chances to see him on the move.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:19 pm

Congratulations and best succes in Swedem ! it's a beautiful boy Smile
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:46 pm

thank you thank you thank you I think he is a special boy! It would be nice to complete his Swedish title this year.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:31 pm

how is he doing in sweden Jo?
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 am

Introducing Levis first litter in Sweden, scroll down to see stacked photos at 8 weeks old.

http://www.kennel-newera.se/newera1/oldindex.html

i think they have all turned out very nice and wish them much sucess in the future!
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:35 pm

lovely pups Jo! you must be so pleased! Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:43 pm

I'm very pleased, he does seem to produce lovely, typey pups! Very Happy
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:19 pm

oh how exciting! that is great news! Very Happy
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:48 pm

Levi will be travelling to Iceland later this month to stay with my friend Fridur.

http://www.svartskeggs.com/

He will be available for stud there to select females.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 pm

Levi is going to be a very well travelled little lad! Very Happy good luck to him in Iceland, I hope he has many successes and makes more beautiful babies Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next