Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Schnauzapalooza

Go down

Schnauzapalooza Empty Schnauzapalooza

Post  MsBritmor Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:52 am

The event to top all events is occuring next month in Gray Summit, Missouri, at Purina Farms, during the second week of May. The Giant Schnauzer Club of America, the Standard Schnauzer Club of America, and the American Miniature Schnauzer Club are all coming together to hold their National Specialties on Saturday, May 11, and regional specialties on Friday, May 10, and Sunday, May 12. Entries close on April 17, and rumor has it that over 500 dogs are already entered in conformation. There will also be herding, earthdog, obedience and rally, and agility, plus some seminars earlier in the week.

I don't know that there has EVER been an event like this one before... certainly not in Schnauzers! Those of us who are going are getting so excited about this! And those who cannot go for whatever reason are crying in their beer already<G> There will probably never be another event like this ever again, and I am so thrilled to be able to go. My daughter is one unhappy gal as we cannot both be gone at the same time; she wanted to do agility there.... but I said it was MY turn to go and convinced her that she should go to the CPE Agility Nationals in Ohio in June<G> I'm getting older... I deserve to see this Schnauzapalooza Spectacular!<G>
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum