Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house

4 posters

Go down

If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house Empty If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house

Post  sternenhoch Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:10 am

I think this could be funny - what you found out as surprise when you came home ...

This was once we came after full day working, totaly tired and Josi with Tinie found out it will be very funny to take a grill (special one for one using, included kohl and packed in aluminium) and than a little plastic bags etc.

If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house Pict0010

If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house Pict0011
sternenhoch
sternenhoch
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house Empty Re: If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house

Post  tonda Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:49 pm

poor Josi and Tinie Sad They want to have lovely home and you??? Sad
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house Empty Re: If you are leaving your dog alone - post pics of damages in house

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:42 am

oh wow...yikes! silent
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  allaboutourdogs Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Oh what a disaster! When my Golden was just a puppy, I used to see poo and wee all over the house. Name it - couch, floor, anywhere! We took him to potty training and the problem was solved! Haha!
allaboutourdogs
allaboutourdogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down