Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grooming Courses

4 posters

Go down

Grooming Courses Empty Grooming Courses

Post  Stortpark Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:39 pm

Hi,

I am very new to the breed and would like to know if there is any grooming courses out there pecificaly for Miniature Schnauzers. I know the college do them but I don't think that it will be what I am looking for, I would like to learn from someone that specializes in the breed and grooms dogs for shows. I have been told that there's grooming seminars out there too. Does anybody know where and when they are being run?

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Stortpark

Back to top Go down

Grooming Courses Empty Re: Grooming Courses

Post  Jo Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 pm

What country are you in?
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Stortpark Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:01 pm

Essex in uk

Stortpark

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Carl I'm sure Linda will be happy to help you with the new pup but if she is a bit busy why not ask for her sisters details, she teaches in bishop storford. Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Stortpark Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:27 pm

I think Angela's Retired now, I have asked Linda but she seems to avoid the subject a little. I will ask her again when she's back of hols. I don't think she does an attual course though.

Also I have heard people like Amy English do grooming seminars and I would like to attend one of these, learn the tricks of the trade...

Stortpark

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:40 am

hmmm, I know Linda doesnt enjoy teaching much and the other lady i know locally(ish) isn't teaching anymore. I'll put my thinking cap on and see if i can think of anyone who can do a day's trimming with you. Smile
Keep your ears open for the trimming seminar next year with Mary Paisley, I think it is organised for next summer so check the Zakmayo website. Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  allaboutourdogs Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:04 am

I want to enroll to a grooming class. Giant schnauzers grooming is one of my passion but I don't have any real background.
allaboutourdogs
allaboutourdogs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum