Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XXII. Schnauzer Club Show - 11 October 2009 in Bratislava

5 posters

Go down

XXII. Schnauzer Club Show - 11 October 2009 in Bratislava Empty XXII. Schnauzer Club Show - 11 October 2009 in Bratislava

Post  Sara Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Schnauzer Kennel Club Slovakia
sincerely invite to
XXII. Schnauzer Club Show
which will take place
11 October 2009
during the World Dogshow in Bratislava
More info: www.clubshow2009.wbl.sk
[b]
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

XXII. Schnauzer Club Show - 11 October 2009 in Bratislava Empty Re: XXII. Schnauzer Club Show - 11 October 2009 in Bratislava

Post  Esther Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:04 am

I was at the Europe show in Budapest least year, great show but the traffic in Budapest was terrible. It took many hours to drive few km, from and to the show. I really like to come for the Bratislava World dogshow later this year, but I’m afraid that the traffic will be like in Budapest

Does anybody know if the show is in the middle of the city or more outside the city like the World Dog Show in Sweden last year? And also the specialty show, where will it be?

I know of few Slovakian dogs that I miss and really like to see again Wink

Esther

Back to top Go down

XXII. Schnauzer Club Show - 11 October 2009 in Bratislava Empty Re: XXII. Schnauzer Club Show - 11 October 2009 in Bratislava

Post  tonda Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:07 pm

I was there with my Yucca on the Europen Dog Show and I must tell you it was something. Cool I was in Budapest too and I was soooo narky and said NO I´ll never be in the Budapest again but don´t worry Bratislava is OK and the traffic is normal Smile By the rings you can see a lot of space bounce I´m awaiting very nice show and lovely dogs because Bratislava is in the middle Europe and you can be there without blood tests etc bounce
tonda
tonda

Back to top Go down

Post  terra Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 pm

you can be there without blood tests etc

Oh!!! This is a very good news for me Smile
terra
terra

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:26 pm

Esther wrote:I was at the Europe show in Budapest least year, great show but the traffic in Budapest was terrible. It took many hours to drive few km, from and to the show. I really like to come for the Bratislava World dogshow later this year, but I’m afraid that the traffic will be like in Budapest

Does anybody know if the show is in the middle of the city or more outside the city like the World Dog Show in Sweden last year? And also the specialty show, where will it be?

I know of few Slovakian dogs that I miss and really like to see again Wink

hallo Esther!
I much please on you, that you point out world show dog!! A so on our club show schnauzer.
Defy. I think that Bratislava exist better ready till he was Budapest! hihihi
A our club show schnauzer fall Bratislava. Excellent locality. Show be in new sport vestibule in Vinicne. Already now we skivy on organization. We want to every who come to exist satisfied!
Hotel right in Vinicne, where exist show, there have reservation I: www.galbovmlyn.sk
yours truly
Sarka Very Happy
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Attention !! !
Last deadline get near!!!
20.7.2009 !!!!!! End receipt application on this club show schnauzer!

1 x CAC from World Dogshow 2009 + Club Winner 2009 = Club Champion of Slovakia

Wink
Sara
Sara

Back to top Go down

Post  mzyan Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:34 pm

Preliminary statistic:http://clubshow2009.wbl.sk/Statistika_k_12.8.2009_.doc
mzyan
mzyan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down