I am from Nova Scotia, Canada

Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:33 am

Hi, I am Shiva - I am a P+S Standard Schnauzer and I am 5 months old. I am born in Ontario and then flew to Nova Scotia, landed in Halifax and now living in the country - I can walk for miles and see Pheasants, Ducks, lots of big birds, Racoons and Groundhogs .........
My owners (or parents) are Monika and Harald - they have a few questions concerning my well being.

Back to top Go down

Re: I am from Nova Scotia, Canada

Post  des matins de cristal on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Welcome from France Very Happy
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:41 pm

thank you for the french welcome.

And thats me, Shiva, with my favorite toy from the beach (4 mos old)

[img][/img]

Last edited by Harika on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had no luck with Photobucket and somebody recommended servimg.com - can that mess. from PB be taken off)

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:19 am

Harika wrote: thank you for the french welcome.

And thats me, Shiva, with my favorite toy from the beach (4 mos old)

Lovely Shiva, congratulations for her & welcome! What is that snake-like thing, a kelp?
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Hello to Italy - its a shame but I cant tell you the name of the plant - It might be sargassum, I stress might be. Shiva loves it - she chews it into pieces and some she eats, beats all the bought toys.

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto on Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:36 pm

Harika wrote:Hello to Italy - its a shame but I cant tell you the name of the plant - It might be sargassum, I stress might be. Shiva loves it - she chews it into pieces and some she eats, beats all the bought toys.

Yes.. funny how dogs often have more fun playing with costless things (plastic bottles, cardboard boxes etc...) than specifically designed, technologic & expensive pet toys.

For example, it's amazing how they get fun and engage themselves simply giving them an empty plastic bottle with some big kibbles in it, just to try to take them out... Very Happy
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  xiaohuang on Fri May 13, 2011 12:32 pm

<BR>Adidas Stan Smith Shoes This driving shoe design is a great offering from this popular brand name. The leather display adds to the appearance and style of the shoe. It can be worn daily as a work shoe. Many men will opt to use this shoe for more casual settings. Rockport Men's Stockdale is a wonderful looking shoe that is versatile and comfortable. It shows this brand's attention to overall detail in shoe designs. Adidas Sand Beach Women Shoes Adidas Supertar II Bling Shoes <BR><BR>

xiaohuang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down