Hi from New Zealand

Go down

Hi from New Zealand

Post  Jones on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:42 am

Hi. My name is Ellie and I have one gorgeous giant boy, Mr Jones, 19 months (salt and pepper) and one gorgeous giant girl, Lanibaloo, 15 weeks (black). I lost my darling old girl, Feebee, back on June 4th at the age of 12 and a half. We live in Auckland, rurally on a few acres raising a few cattle to help pay the rates :-). We live 20 mins from a westcoast beach and forest which means Jones and I are lucky enough to start each day with a 2-3 hour walk. There are no dangerous or venomous animals/spiders/snakes in the forests (unless you count the illegal poaches after deer!), so it is all very relaxing and very,very pleasant. Lani comes on shorter jaunts around our property and the neighbours kindly let us wander through there's as well. Jones and I have enjoyed some minor success in a couple of obedience shows and I think he is going to really enjoy agility. My dog training heros that I try emulate are Ian Dunbar, Patricia McConnell, Suzanne Clothier etc.. Everything has been going swimmingly well (or so I thought) until just recently :-(. As this is the introduction page I'll sign off and find where ever else to air my problem and hopefully get some feedback.

Jones

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from New Zealand

Post  MsBritmor on Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:48 pm

Welcome, Ellie!

You might enjoy joining the Performance Schnauzer List. We glorify all three sizes there, and while the list is everything performance, agility remains the #1 topic of discussion.
Performance Schnauzer List

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be.
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be.
But performance indicates what the animal actually is.
-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal on Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:08 pm

Welcome here schnauzer's friend welcome welcome
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  Astivers on Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:19 pm