Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello there

4 posters

Go down

hello there  Empty hello there

Post  Skittles2011 Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:42 am

Hello
My name is Austin and i have a Giant Schnauzer "GIGI" I live in Texas I'm and vet tech student and im on here to learn more about the breed i am going to try agility with her and i want to get her back into the show ring once she is stable in my home i am going ot breed her one time and then retire her from the breeding part but anyways i was just sayin hello

Skittles2011

Back to top Go down

hello there  Empty Re: hello there

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Hello Austin, welcome on this great forum, i hope you will find all answers at your questions !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  saytinh Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Hello E,veryone

This is my first post and i am dedicating this to the Introduction Forum as per the forum rules. Before introducing myself, i would just like to thank the Administrator of this forum for giving me opportunity to join this community. I'm positively looking forward to the forum and its members, hope all will guide, share and help me to increase my knowledge. My hobies include love animals, watching movies,playing game, listening music & making friendz. Nice to meet you.

Halong bay cruise-Vietnam beach tours-Mekong delta tour
saytinh
saytinh

Back to top Go down

Post  jamec9869 Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi! I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thank

jamec9869

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content