Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniature schnauzer breed database.

2 posters

Go down

Miniature schnauzer breed database. Empty Miniature schnauzer breed database.

Post  ravenstot Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:25 am

Here are two databases.
First, official Finnish. Finnish Kennel Club database
Unfortunately English version is not working yet, but if someone is interested - I can answer your questions. There you can see all registered dogs, health tests results, litters, imoprts, statistics etc. of Finnish Kennel Club.

Second is unofficial, made by some enthusiasts of the breed, they geathered info in internet, owners can also add they dogs there, if they want. There is pedigrees and pictures.
Miniature Schnauzer Database
ravenstot
ravenstot

Back to top Go down

Miniature schnauzer breed database. Empty re: Pedigrees

Post  MsBritmor Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:53 pm

ravenstot wrote:Second is unofficial, made by some enthusiasts of the breed, they geathered info in internet, owners can also add they dogs there, if they want. There is pedigrees and pictures.
Miniature Schnauzer Database

I see that some of my pedigrees are listed in this database, and some are *INCORRECT*. Any of my pedigrees can always be verified on my webpage: Britmor Dogs
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Miniature schnauzer breed database. Empty Re: Miniature schnauzer breed database.

Post  ravenstot Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:10 pm

If you have time, you can contact database creator, and ask them to correct pedigrees. They are young active breed funs, and till now where always ready to help.
ravenstot
ravenstot

Back to top Go down

Miniature schnauzer breed database. Empty Re: Miniature schnauzer breed database.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down