Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Peru

5 posters

Go down

Hi from Peru Empty Hi from Peru

Post  ironblade Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:56 pm

I own 3 boxers and 2 miniature schnauzers, you can meet them at www.ironblade-kennel.com; one of my minis is from Spain, he is older than a year and I don't have the pedigree with me, he is supposed to be registered but I have no clue of when I should be getting the papers, if someone knows who should I contact in the Miniature Schnauzer club in Spain please let me know I really appreciate your help, thanks a lot Very Happy [b]

ironblade

Back to top Go down

Hi from Peru Empty Re: Hi from Peru

Post  snasapjasa Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:46 pm

Hello and welcome:)Smile Smile
snasapjasa
snasapjasa

Back to top Go down

Hi from Peru Empty thanks

Post  ironblade Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Hello, Thank you so much, how can I upload my website here?

ironblade

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:05 am

hello and welcome! just going to go and look at your dogs! Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:36 am

Welcome aboard! Very Happy
cant wait to see pics of your dogs!
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:57 am

Hello & welcome!

I guess from the website (www.clubces.es) that e-mail to refer to for C.E.S. is ces@clubces.es

Hola!

ALBERTO
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Hi from Peru Empty gracias

Post  ironblade Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:48 pm

Thank you so much Alberto, there is no need now because just in the moment I wanted to write to them the breeder sent me the LOE so I know now the dog is registered, I know Spain takes longer to do the pedigrees and I am supposed to get my pedigree in any moment so I am just waiting for that Smile and I am thrilled Very Happy you can see my dogs at www.ironblade-kennel.com although the minis are not finished yet with the grooming, they are just beginning now to look like real show minies and soon will be posting real photos of them, there in my website they are just being at the beginning of the grooming so the hairs don't look so good and they look just like pets

ironblade

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:20 pm

ironblade wrote:Thank you so much Alberto, there is no need now because just in the moment I wanted to write to them the breeder sent me the LOE so I know now the dog is registered, I know Spain takes longer to do the pedigrees and I am supposed to get my pedigree in any moment so I am just waiting for that Smile and I am thrilled Very Happy you can see my dogs at www.ironblade-kennel.com although the minis are not finished yet with the grooming, they are just beginning now to look like real show minies and soon will be posting real photos of them, there in my website they are just being at the beginning of the grooming so the hairs don't look so good and they look just like pets

Great news! Smile
Alberto
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum