Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

+9
ironblade
Chris
des matins de cristal
Myltan
Alessandra
Alberto
dicasandrea
blacknwhite
MADDAKORAPEPE
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN! - Page 4 Empty Re: PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

Post  Myltan Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:56 am

Oh my goodness!!

This is a mad situation where two separate things are mixed up to one and thereby totally unsolvable. The male is held hostage for the pedigree of the bitch and vice versa.
In my eyes you are both in the wrong and one of you HAVE to be the better person and give it up. If not this will go on forever and both of you will be in a lose-lose situation forever.

I don´t know either of you but please...don´t let those thinking breeders and dog people are greedy, false and backstabbing, be right!

Thank you!
Maria

Myltan

Back to top Go down

PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN! - Page 4 Empty Re: PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN!

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:17 pm

if you read above.. there is the deep purple pedigree.. and there... mrs. iris arboler llaveria is only the breeder..
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  Proceller Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:39 pm

I have been following this topic for some time.. I don't know any of this persons concerned this matter so I have no previous opinion about you.

But really, maddakorapepe, it makes me wonder, why do you edit your text and even delete some parts of it? It remember you was quoting some conversation here and now it's gone..? And why you did not tell earlier, that you are also 'cheating' by having another persons' dog as hostage..

Proceller

Back to top Go down

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 pm

hostage????
mrs arboler llaveria could keep "her" dog when she wishes!!!!
the only cheated am I!!
i payed 950 euros for having a show dog
i have for 950 euros 1 dog not for show (because without pedigree)
and i take care SINCE 1 YEAR AND MORE of a dog that didn't know who is it's owner!!!!
do you think that dogs didn't eat each day?
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  covarubia Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:29 am

I remember that we all at this forum read your own words that you use the dog for stud with yours own females and some females out your kennel too.......!!!!
Misteriously your own words have gone out of the topic and delete them....????

And if I read above about the first time is named the dog....I only found:
WONDERFULCAN wrote:The reason why I'm writing this letter is a female bred by my self that I sold to Mrs. Maddalena Noseda.
It's a long time that i have the pedigree of this female at home and this lady doesn't have it because she has a dog of mine, Deep Purple de Wonderfulcan, wh ich I've lent her for shows, but she doesn't wish to give me this dog back anymore.
She used the dog, both for covering her bitches and also for other females, but never she payed me the covers even we if we had an agreement and moreover, I have never received from her any document to sign. Therefore I don't know how those puppies have been registred.
I have any problem to give to Mrs.Noseda her bitch's pedigree, but first of all she must give me my male back since she has refused to do it, the pedigree is the only way to get my dog back.
I hope you understand and realize the reason why this lady can't get her pedigree.
I have proofs ( e-mails etc...) and nothing to hide, from my point of view she behaved very uncorrectly.

Anyway,
Birds eat meat...
Cows fly on the sky....
Spooks enjoy sunbathing...
and whales climb mountains....!!!!

Good Luck
covarubia
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:35 pm

MADDAKORAPEPE wrote:hostage????
mrs arboler llaveria could keep "her" dog when she wishes!!!!
the only cheated am I!!
i payed 950 euros for having a show dog
i have for 950 euros 1 dog not for show (because without pedigree)
and i take care SINCE 1 YEAR AND MORE of a dog that didn't know who is it's owner!!!!
do you think that dogs didn't eat each day?

That is easily solved, return the male and collect your pedigree papers!

It seems you have dug yourself in so deep with this that you will never get any satisfaction on the matter. It seems you prefer to be a 'martyr' on this matter and scream and rage at the injustice, then to actually do something about it to resolve this matter. It is also at the point where I wonder how many other breeders would want to sell you a puppy or help you in the future with stud dogs??
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Myltan Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:39 pm

As my previous reply said...they are BOTH in the wrong!!
One using a male and trying to use him as leaverage for the pedigree on HER bitch.
One selling a puppy and not giving up the pedigree! That is, at least in Sweden, FCI country, a BIG no-no for breeders. If I sell a puppy I HAVE to give up the pedigree even if I didn´t get full payment.

As I said before...one of you HAVE to raise your standards, be the better person and do the right thing!

Best of luck to you both!

Myltan

Back to top Go down

PEDIGREE... THIS MISTERIOUS UNKNOWN! - Page 4 Empty jo

Post  MADDAKORAPEPE Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:57 pm

i feel not me a martyr.. the matter for me was closed when is saw that nobody went to keep the dog
and nobody gave me pedigree of the dog that i payed
i was asked to written more one time
i didn't wish to go on with this matter at all
because.. to wash the head to a tonky means loose time, water and soap!!
MADDAKORAPEPE
MADDAKORAPEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  covarubia Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:58 am

Ther is no more blind than the one who do not want to see
and more deaf as those who do not want to hear....!!!!

Good luck
covarubia
covarubia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4