Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Italy :-)))

+18
Ilovemydog
marceborzoi
Safina
Oberfidz
terra
des matins de cristal
Frostmourne
FiJu
Kazanova
Chris
Alberto
ivana
Rianne
MsBritmor
RaagasHeartKennel
RIVENDELL
Jo
dicasandrea
22 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello from Italy :-)))

Post  Jo Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:53 pm

I've just realised that Jasty is the relative to my girls in my avatar. I will be interested to see some photos of your puppies when they are born and grow up. Who is the sire? My Indy has a litter now, b/s and black puppies, she is the neice of your Jasty.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Empty to Jo :-))

Post  dicasandrea Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:47 pm

Jo wrote:I've just realised that Jasty is the relative to my girls in my avatar. I will be interested to see some photos of your puppies when they are born and grow up. Who is the sire? My Indy has a litter now, b/s and black puppies, she is the neice of your Jasty.

Hello Jo , you can see all litter from Jasti on web page from she , Jasti make all wonderfull puppy's but she make not many puppy's from litter. on this litter we have five and I'm very happy . this is the last litter for she. Father is One :-))
I have make one question on page from breeder experience for mixing color , you will see this page , when you have puppy's from two color , you can help me . Andrea
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm

I have answered your question. The litter I have now is a b/s to black mating, I got 3 b/s and 3 black (the sire of the black dog is a b/s so I hoped he would carry the b/s colour). If it wasn't for this litter I would be tempted to ask you for a Jasty - One puppy, I like both dogs very much!!

Speaking of mixing colours, I have a p/s who is from a b/s to black mating!
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:26 am

Jo wrote:the sire of the black dog is a b/s so I hoped he would carry the b/s colour.

All offspring from that black dog's sire will carry the BS gene.... as will your PS, who will also produce BS, depending how he/she is bred.

I have three colors here... and all will produce BS because all have at least one BS parent. I do that because it is too easy to lose that BS gene if one isn't careful when crossing the colors. Since most of you cannot crossbreed the colors, this is not information that is important for you.
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:13 pm

MsBritmor wrote:
Jo wrote:the sire of the black dog is a b/s so I hoped he would carry the b/s colour.

All offspring from that black dog's sire will carry the BS gene.... as will your PS, who will also produce BS, depending how he/she is bred.

I have three colors here... and all will produce BS because all have at least one BS parent. I do that because it is too easy to lose that BS gene if one isn't careful when crossing the colors. Since most of you cannot crossbreed the colors, this is not information that is important for you.

I spoke with the owner of that b/s dog and all the black males she has from him, none have ever produced b/s when mated with a b/s bitch. Shocked so this is why I was hoping the dog I used would produce the b/s colour for me as he also came from stong black lines.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:57 pm

Jo wrote:
MsBritmor wrote:

I spoke with the owner of that b/s dog and all the black males she has from him, none have ever produced b/s when mated with a b/s bitch. Shocked so this is why I was hoping the dog I used would produce the b/s colour for me as he also came from stong black lines.

Thank you all for us in Italy is difficut and amount to attention to match dogs that have parents or grandparents of different colors. Not much experience on this issue and are happy to be able to compare it with you. One is my line Repitition's blood and they have many colors mixed.
this letter I have wrote with internet tralator , 'm hope you can understand what I will say you Crying or Very sad
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Empty to Jo :-))

Post  dicasandrea Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:07 pm

I do not know your dogs but the blood line of Jästy is fantastic for me and perhaps from this litter to keep me for another puppy not miss this blood, the only problem is that dogs are not small but have many advantages. you have the same blood line and if you will, one day, you can matted with my One :-))) He will be happy Smile
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:18 pm

scratch That sounds like a good excuse for a holiday to Italy Very Happy
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:48 pm

Jo wrote:scratch That sounds like a good excuse for a holiday to Italy Very Happy

I am here all the jear ... Very Happy
I go to your web page but I can see only the index page , I will see stud dog and bitch but this page open not. i'm very sorry . I will see your dog
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 am

I don't know why you can't see the webpages confused

In the logo below, the 2 b/s girls are sired by Flequillitos One-Vision

http://www.zwerg-schnauzer.info/dog.php?screen=1&id=3798

and this is a bit more about my stud dog

http://www.zwerg-schnauzer.info/dog.php?screen=1&id=7762
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:18 am

link to stud dog page stud dog

bitches

puppies
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Empty Hello Jo : - ))

Post  dicasandrea Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:01 pm

I have see foto on schnauzer - info but our page open not, tomorow I try from computer on my office . One - vision is brother from Jasti only other litter. You have foto from him? Can you Say me wath is height from this dog .
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:28 pm

Picture of Jojo (One-Vision) here
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:10 am

Jo wrote:I spoke with the owner of that b/s dog and all the black males she has from him, none have ever produced b/s when mated with a b/s bitch. Shocked so this is why I was hoping the dog I used would produce the b/s colour for me as he also came from stong black lines.

Unfortunately, genetics do not always work the way we expect or think they should work. As I said earlier, I bred a SP (BS carrier) x BS and got six BS offspring. I should have gotten 3 BS and 3 SP (BS carriers).... but I was very lucky... I *could* have gotten 6 SP (carrying BS)!
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Empty Re:

Post  dicasandrea Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:29 pm

Thanks Karin and Jo, I will learn from your experiences of breeder . in Italy begins the experience of having dogs imported from countries where you can cross different colors and surprises will be in litters. I hope that our club to race soon address this problem. I saw on the Internet of photos of giant schnauzer b / s that are beautiful but I think they are not allowed to you.
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:51 pm

I have seen a b/s giant in real life, a stunning coloured dog! There would be nothing to stop you showing such a dog in the UK, it would just be classed as a colour fault, just as the white minis are treated here atm.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Empty Re

Post  dicasandrea Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:10 pm

I have not understand .. You can not bring on show mini white ?
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:45 pm

yes, you can show a white mini but the white colour is NOT part of our breed standard. Our kennel club only recognises the black, p/s and b/s colours. There is nothing in the rules to stop anyone showing a white or even a brown or parti colour schnauzer if they wanted to, we have no disqualifying section in the breed standard.
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Empty Re .

Post  dicasandrea Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:36 pm

Good Morning Jo , now I have understand and I say not all this . for me standard from schnauzer will be all equal on all the country .
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:03 pm

Hello Jo , we are to return from Austria show dog in Wels and Allegra has won two jugendbester . Smile
on this show are present 2700 dog's ...
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:51 pm

dicasandrea wrote:Hello Jo , we are to return from Austria show dog in Wels and Allegra has won two jugendbester . Smile
on this show are present 2700 dog's ...

That is good news! Allegra is doing very well for you. Smile bounce
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:44 pm

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Andrea13

Hello Jo , With help from my daughter Sharon I can send you one foto from Wels from me and Allegra and big brother from Allegra Egon Wink
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:34 am

Egon is a BIG boy!

I took Allegras cousins here to their first training match tonight and Guy won Best Puppy In Match! Very Happy
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Empty for Jo

Post  dicasandrea Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Jo wrote:Egon is a BIG boy!

I took Allegras cousins here to their first training match tonight and Guy won Best Puppy In Match! Very Happy

Many compliment's . this Flequillitos family give many satisfacion . send me foto from Guy , please .
dicasandrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:31 am

It was taken a few weeks ago, I need to sort out some more soon!

Beanara Indys Guise 'Guy'
Hello from Italy :-))) - Page 2 Indylukepups7weeks005-1
Jo
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next