Schnauzer Page Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin ....

+4
Amistar's
MARANT
D'el casa di Vita
des matins de cristal
8 posters

Go down

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Empty Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin ....

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 pm

What a surprise ! to see my dog on book for vetenuary and particular for using food of Royal Canin ?
In 2006 a photograph made photos during a show, Akadia was 8 monthes old !
The photo was used on a calendar of 2007 and now on books and on a Totem ( i will put photo of it later )
Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Fascic10

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Fascic11

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Veteri10

Royal Canin re-call her "ebene" and no body know what dog it is, but i am very happy to see her on my vetenuary ... Very Happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Empty Re: Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin ....

Post  D'el casa di Vita Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:56 pm

Wow great.
So nice to see her on the book Very Happy
D'el casa di Vita
D'el casa di Vita

Back to top Go down

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Empty Re: Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin ....

Post  MARANT Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 am

Oh, how nice! Smile
MARANT
MARANT

Back to top Go down

Post  Amistar's Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:03 am

is she also the black dog on the schnauzer food for royal canin???

http://www.royalcanin.ca/breeds/index_en.php there is an advertisment with a pepper and salt, black and black silver mini, is she also that dog??
Amistar's
Amistar's

Back to top Go down

Post  Randi's Ushabti Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:17 am

des matins de cristal wrote:What a surprise ! to see my dog on book for vetenuary and particular for using food of Royal Canin ?
Funny that you even doesn't give Royal canin Very Happy
Randi's Ushabti
Randi's Ushabti

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Amistar's wrote:is she also the black dog on the schnauzer food for royal canin???

http://www.royalcanin.ca/breeds/index_en.php there is an advertisment with a pepper and salt, black and black silver mini, is she also that dog??

Yes Yes Amistar ! It's her my sweet Akadia .... Very Happy Very Happy Thanks to you to give this link to me !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:17 pm

[quote="Randi's Ushabti"]
Funny that you even doesn't give Royal canin Very Happy

I don't give RC to my dog ! happy happy happy happy happy happy
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:19 pm

Here the totem :
Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Totem10
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  SchnauzkyLVR Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:20 pm

nice! congrats! your doggie looks great! Smile
SchnauzkyLVR
SchnauzkyLVR

Back to top Go down

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Empty Top model and now International champion !

Post  des matins de cristal Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:39 pm

A great day for her too, after for my male Urban, the FCI confirm her title of INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:17 pm

Nice, but.... are they using a photo of your dog without asking your permission? Did you get paid for this? I have participated in advertising with some of my dogs, and I am paid for my time (by the hour). Usually there is an audition (photoshoot) first, the client picks which dogs are to be used in their advertising, and then the chosen dog(s) return for more photos.

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Terra_ad

Ladies, the male model was **GORGEOUS**. Too bad they only showed his feet<G> Terra wasn't interested in him one bit... until I had him hold a bit of dog food and offer her some of it<G>
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Congratulations on the new title!
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:38 am

wow akadia is famous!
gorgeous picture ms britmor! Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  des matins de cristal Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:45 pm

For Akadia, it was on a show. A professional made some photos and the deel was i gave you photos and you gave me all rights on the photos. No money !
des matins de cristal
des matins de cristal

Back to top Go down

Post  blacknwhite Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

lovely pictures though! Smile
blacknwhite
blacknwhite

Back to top Go down

Post  MsBritmor Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:29 pm

des matins de cristal wrote:For Akadia, it was on a show. A professional made some photos and the deel was i gave you photos and you gave me all rights on the photos. No money !

For the mileage that photographer got from that one photo of your dog, here we say, "You got screwed!" Oh, well... buy a bag of dog food, cut up the bag, frame the entire front of it, and hang it up on your wall!

This one of Peter was on display at the end of an aisle at one of our nationwide stores (Target), and I just happened to stumble upon it while shopping one day. WHAT a surprise! I was able to get the large cardboard photo when they took that particular display down as they rotated the photos every few weeks. They had already used a schnauzer one previously, and I think that one must have been our Witch. I wish we could have gotten that one, too. I still intend to frame this, but haven't done it yet.

Akadia Top Model for Royal Canin .... Peter12
MsBritmor
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum