Hello from Italy :-)))

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Hello from Italy :-)))

Post  dicasandrea on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:04 pm

Hello , My name is Andrea and breed miniature schnauzer black and silver , my Kennel name is Di Casa D'Andrea
. found this forum very special Very Happy ,

Kennel Di Casa D'andrea
http://www.glischnauzerdiandi.it

dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello from Italy :-)))

Post  Jo on Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:40 pm

Hi

Nice to meet you on here, you have some very nice dogs.

I have 2 bitches sired by Flequillitos One Vision, who is a brother to one of your bitches!! It is a small world with a schnauzer :lol:
Jo

Back to top Go down

Hello Jo : - ))

Post  dicasandrea on Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:14 pm

I'm very happy you have reply me . Flequillitos " Justy " is very top dog , now she wait baby's . I'm sorry but my english is very bad Sad
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL on Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:30 pm

hi, Andrea !!!
You english isn't bad. You can know what you want Smile
It never was problem for me to understand your letters Smile
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Justy is a very nice dog. Did you breed her to one of your own males?
Jo

Back to top Go down

Hello Iza and Jo :-)))

Post  dicasandrea on Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Good Morning, Iza you is a very good woman , I can write e-mail with dictonary and help from my small daughter ...I will go to school , in this world only english is very difficulty . Embarassed

My Jasti she will make the last litter and has mated with my male One vis a vis , on 2007 have make this litter and born very very beautiful puppy's , all girl's, and I have one this female for me , name is Allegra .

Iza, are you go to Zagreb ?
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  RIVENDELL on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:34 pm

HI, I think this forum will be very helpfull for your english Smile
If you have some problems you can always ask Smile

Unfortunatelly we don;t go to Zagreb Sad We must stay at home Sad It's pity Sad
maby next year ....
RIVENDELL

Back to top Go down

for Iza

Post  dicasandrea on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:59 pm

I'm sorry for you . On zagreb are some very much schnauzer. we go to wells 8 and 9/11 with my young bitch Allegra and 1 caucasian male .
I have make stripping for Kalì and next year she will make with me many expo on the first mounth 2009 . we have many expo international in Italy , but we can not won in Ialy we have scedir ... we go to Lujbliana and on Austrian show .
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Do you have any photos of Allegra? She is just a baby puppy on your website, I love both her parents and would like to see how Allegra is as an adult.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Combine ideas of two different countries hope to be successful!Mabuhay

Post  RaagasHeartKennel on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:59 pm

dicasandrea wrote:Hello , My name is Andrea and breed miniature schnauzer black and silver , my Kennel name is Di Casa D'Andrea
. found this forum very special Very Happy ,

Kennel Di Casa D'andrea

Hello Andre,I am so impress to see your breeding in Mini Schnauzer.Please allow me to introduce myself,my name is Norlando Raagas from the beautiful tropical warm people of the Philippines.My Kennel name is Raagas Heart Kennel all my breeding are all from reputable breeder of America.(Richlene-Blythewood-Tejas etc.) Andrea I wish to make partner with your Kennel to advance and combine our strength to develop a better breeding of Mini Schnauzer in both side yours or my side here in my country.If you are interested you can email me at raagasheart@yahoo.com and discuss this matter all in good will.
If you will allow me to know if you have presently puppies I might be interested to make the first move to buy from your kennel to try if we can combine our breeding.Please feel free to ask questions, in good intention so we can move on to this project.
The registration of your Pedigree should be FCI international so I can register your mini-schnauzer here in case we have a deal.I wanted you to know if our Dog Club (Philippine Canine Club International) here is recognized at your country.I believed we are recognized in Italy because we both member of FCI.
Please Andrea consider this offer we are serious breeder here in my country the Philippines.Try Visit our local thread www.pinoypetfinder.com forum terrier-Mini schnauzer and hope to hear you there.
RaagasHeartKennel

Back to top Go down

re: bloodlines

Post  MsBritmor on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:38 pm

RaagasHeartKennel wrote:My Kennel name is Raagas Heart Kennel all my breeding are all from reputable breeder of America.(Richlene-Blythewood-Tejas etc.)

Hello, Dingdong! It has been a long time.

How did you ever get a Tejas dog? She always says she will never sell to anyone living out of the U.S., particularly in the Far East. (She says she is afraid one of her dogs will end up on someone's dinner plate!)

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be.
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be.
But performance indicates what the animal actually is.
-Author Unknown-
MsBritmor
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

hi

Post  Rianne on Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:32 pm

Hi,

I just want to say that you have very pretty dogs, especially the one vis a vis!!
Also the photos of your litters are pretty.
Your English is not bad Wink

Greetings Rianne
Rianne

Back to top Go down

Post  RaagasHeartKennel on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:22 pm

MsBritmor wrote:
RaagasHeartKennel wrote:My Kennel name is Raagas Heart Kennel all my breeding are all from reputable breeder of America.(Richlene-Blythewood-Tejas etc.)

Hello, Dingdong! It has been a long time.

How did you ever get a Tejas dog? She always says she will never sell to anyone living out of the U.S., particularly in the Far East. (She says she is afraid one of her dogs will end up on someone's dinner plate!)

Hi! Karen,It really nice to hear from you,actually I got my Tejas linage from Robin Currier does her name familiar to you.The name of the my MS is Aramis,He got 5 puppies and they all very sweet like thier father.extremly very friendly.Just imagine Time flys, a year ago I was with you.Albert and I is planing to have a puppy from Manuel.It was frustrating, I thought I will have a ms from Shawne Emler that we plan it long time ago then I went home empty handed thats where I met Robin and she entrusted me his MS name Aramis.He is so adorable the temperament are supreme.In short no regrets very satisfied.I use to hang around at www.pinoypetfinder.com forum terrier MS.
Hope to read your advise in my new hang out.You are the only American Breeder in this world that I really-really Bow and respect Let the world read my letter that Karen Britmore will always be remember in the hearts of so many Filipinos.You have educate us to improved,modified the MS in my country and Don't forget that you are one of the founder who help us to establish and support the MSClubPhil.Nobody will ever forget you and I was so lucky and honor to meet you face to face.To Karen Britmore, Msclubphil's heart belong to you without you guidance and support we are nothing.MABUHAY!!! si Karen Briton (Long Live Karen Britmore) Cheers!!! Very Happy

You should be the Ambassador of All Mini Schnauzer Breed in the whole wide world. I miss you so much Madam!
Check my Hang out you won't miss you name there.I know you will drop there hahahahah! Hear from you soon.
RaagasHeartKennel

Back to top Go down

Helo friend's :-))

Post  dicasandrea on Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:31 pm

This week end we go to show with Allegra and I make she new foto , she is very nice small ( 32 cm ) and elegant female , have very black and hard hair and correct moviment. I'm very happy from she. other female from this litter are very beautiful but are from privat people and go not on show .
I know not Kennel from Filippine's and I go only europe with my dog but I will not fly Embarassed I ill go to see your hp .
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Good luck at the show, Andrea. I will look forward to seeing some new photos of your dogs.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea on Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:33 pm

I will go to see your web page but this open not . Andrea
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  ivana on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:31 am

Hi, I see your web. you have very nice b/s schnauzer, congratulation!
the best regards
Ivana
ivana

Back to top Go down

Post  Alberto on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:51 pm

Ciao Andrea, e benvenuta!

Sono Alberto, a cui di solito segnali le cucciolate per il sito CIS&P... Mi sa che siamo i due soli italiani per ora...speriamo se ne aggiunga anche qualcun'altro! Proverò a fare un po' di promozione a questo nuovo interessante forum!

Ancora ciao a te e ai tuoi nanetti!!!

In english:

Hello Andrea and welcome!

I'm Alberto, the one to which you send yor litter notifications fo CIS&P website...It seems we are the only two italians for the moment...we hope some other italian will join us soon! I will try to do some promotion for this brand-new interesting forum!

Hello again to you & your minis!!!
Alberto

Back to top Go down

Ciao Alberto

Post  dicasandrea on Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:53 pm

Ciao Alberto e benvenuto anche a te , mi fa molto piacere scrivere un pò in italiano :-))) In effetti ho notato che gli italiani mancano in questo forum ma ci sono tanti allevatori stranieri simpatici con cui parlare dei cani e di esposizioni e finora trovo siano molto disponibili . Andrea

Alberto Hello and welcome to you, I am very pleased to write a little in Italian :-))) In fact, I noticed that the Italians are lacking in this forum but there are many foreign breeders nice to talk to dogs and exhibitions and so far I have a lot available.
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea on Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:55 pm

Hello Jo , I have make new foto from Alegra but can not post here :-((( you can see foto from my web site .
we go on slovenia show dog and Allegra make ch. junior and One have ch. from slovenia :- ))) I'm very happy .
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:39 pm

dicasandrea wrote:Hello Jo , I have make new foto from Alegra but can not post here :-((( you can see foto from my web site .
we go on slovenia show dog and Allegra make ch. junior and One have ch. from slovenia :- ))) I'm very happy .

Very well done at the shows over the weekend!

I very much like Allegra in the new photo. Happy birthday to her for Thursday!
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Allegra Thank you Smile))

We make a very good week end on slovenia show , only I have not finished International championship wiyh One for one day :-((( He has first cacib on 10/11/2007 and last on 09/11/008 and this are not 365 + 1 day .
THIS IS NOT GOOD ...
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:34 pm

He is another lovely dog you have, I'm sure he will get his international title very soon, he's to nice not to get it!
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  dicasandrea on Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:48 pm

Jo wrote:He is another lovely dog you have, I'm sure he will get his international title very soon, he's to nice not to get it!

Next show we go to international show on Italy with Italian judge and here is very difficulty to won cacib , after this show I will stripping One he has very long hair : Monday we go to with My Jasty to doctor and have see she has five puppy's ;-)))
dicasandrea

Back to top Go down

Post  Jo on Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:15 am

Yeah!! The world needs more b/s minis! Good luck with the litter and with getting the next title for One.
Jo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next